Call 858-560-4335 for a Free Consultation!
Welcome to Due Process, Fixed Price Legal Centers.

If you've been served with a Summons from Civil Court, the Plaintiff can obtain a default judgment against you for the total amount for which you've been sued within a couple months ... unless you file an Answer with that same court.  Filing an Answer will delay any Judgments and allow you additional time to work out a settlement or other response, thereby forestalling any wage assignments or attachments of bank accounts.

Here, at Due Process, we can prepare that Answer and, after you've signed it, file it with the court and serve the plaintiff's attorney for $295.  The filing fee  is, of course, also your responsibility, so we will need a check or money order to the Superior Court Clerk for that fee (which, in San Diego County, is $180 or $300 or $320 depending on the amount of the Complaint).

If you will fax (619-280-5546) the Summons and Complaint, along with your name, address and phone number and your credit card information (you can call this in if you prefer), we can prepare the Answer within a day - ready for your signature.




Privacy Notice